Friday, May 11, 2012

Post-Quiz Night!

Happy Friday!

Once again, thank you so much to you all for coming to the Quiz Night last night! I hope you had a fun evening, I had a lovely time with you all. I'm looking for feedback on the night from you all - you can send me an email, or just comment right here!

Did you have a good time?
Were the questions too hard? If so, how could we improve them/what level should we pitch them at in the future?
How about prizes? Good/bad/more/less? Any sponsors you'd like to see us approach in the future?
Did you not come? Is there something we could do to make it easier for you to come next time?

I'd love for you to answer as many of these questions as you'd like! Enjoy your weekend and the newsletter which should arrive in your inboxes very soon.

I'll post photos here, on Facebook, and on the website soon - feel free to tag your pretty faces when I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment