Thursday, October 4, 2012

Newsletter 3rd October 2012 - Airport Lounge Edition


Hiya posties!

This is going to be the shortest newsletter ever, because I'm on my way to a conference, my laptop battery is about to die and I last slept for 2 hours, 23 hours ago. (Whinge, whinge - I'm actually really excited, as usual!)

Been drinking a lot of coffee... this may also explain the excitement.


Family Picnic: RSVPs are closed, food order is being finalised Thursday. Looks like we should have a good crowd though! Thanks guys, you make these events happen AND be awesome.

Elections: Nominate for the committee! You need to email me the completed form by the 18th of October. See the website for further info: http://sponsored.uwa.edu.au/psa/elections_for_2013.

AGM: Come. Not a request. 26th of October, 5.30pm. Arts Lecture Room 5.

Awards! Remember: Travel, Fieldwork, and Small Grants: closes 9th of November.
Leadership closes 19th of October.

Connect is 5pm Thursday the 4th of October.

The Vagina Monologues is on 7.30pm on the 4th of October at Dolphin Theatre! (Go see it!)

Miss you all at Connect and Picnic - send me photos of the fun you're having and I'll put one of my conference on Facebook!

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Aisling Blackmore

No comments:

Post a Comment